Have you been inspired to snap additional photos of your Tibetan Mastiff as a result of our calendar contest? Submitting your photos is an excellent endorsement for the breed, it builds a sense of community, and it is a brilliant way for us all to share our passion for TMs. When shooting your dog year-round, keep the calendar in mind. When your dog and your photography abilities win the popular vote, you could be one of the lucky ones with bragging rights.
We appreciate how much you love your Tibetan Mastiff, so here’s your chance to express yourself artistically. We’re asking all TM lovers to send us their favorite photos for inclusion in the 2015 TMINFO Keepsake Calendar. We like to promote involvement, so submit us up to six photos that you think best express the spirit of your Tibetan dog, and we’ll put them up for a vote.
However, if the breeder takes a photo of “Rex” as a puppy and then the owner takes a photo of “Rex” after he arrives home then it is possible that he might appear twice in the calendar. As a result, there will be one winner per owner, but not necessarily per dog.
Calling All Tibetan Mastiff Photo Fanciers!
For many, this is an ideal time of year to snap a photo of their Tibetan Mastiffs when they are still in a full coat or while they welcome new family members. We’re searching for photos of your loyal veteran or superstar best friend from the past and present, as well as shots of majestic T Mastiffs in the great outdoors (seasonal photos are greatly encouraged). Send us your best photo recollections of your TM’s hilarious antics or let us gasp over your TM’s stunning beauty. We want to see it, whether it’s a scheduled photoshoot or a fantastic spur-of-the-moment photograph.
Photo Contest Entry Rules
- Entrants restricted to six (6) photo entries per household. Co-owners not residing in the same household may enter (6) photos of their own depicting that same dog but the dog may only win one spot in the calendar.
- Photo entries may be in either black/white or color. Submit photos in which your TM is in focus and the subject of the photograph – No human faces in the photographs please (hands, arms, feet are acceptable) – No tie outs, pinch or prong collars please.
- Photos must be your original work and or you must have full ownership rights to the photo. Photos become the property of TMINFO, which will have the right, without further consideration, to modify and/or use them in its website and in any other publication/products for promotional purposes.
- Only photos of purebred Tibetan Mastiffs please. Stacked show pictures will NOT be accepted. For proper presentation slight photo retouching will be permissible.
- PORTRAIT IMAGE (vertical) photos are acceptable but LANDSCAPE IMAGE (horizontal) are preferable due to the landscape orientation of the calendar. Photos that have not been resized or cropped are your best bet.
- High resolution pictures (300 dpi or 2000+ pixels) to ensure printing suitability. May be sent as .jpg, .tiff, .raw or .png formatted attachments. Include pet’s name, owner’s name and contact information. Better to send full size image file than to resize too small. Visit the Tibetan Mastiff photo contest page for more help and tips.
- CDs and DVDs accepted as are printed/developed pictures for scanning. Include name of dog and owner’s name. Picture(s), CDs and DVDs should be enclosed with cardboard packaging to prevent damage during shipping. Snail mail packages will only be returned with a self-addressed stamped envelope. Mail to: Kathleen McDaniel 7024 W. Pauling Road, Monee, Illinois 60449 USA.
Contest Voting Process
Mastiff Photo Contest Winners And Prices
As our gift to you, the winning cover entrant will receive three (3) free TMINFO Tibetan Mastiff calendars and a specialized TM keepsake mug.
Share this article